Peter Okoye aka Mr P in a fresh interview told his peculiar bank of the story of why P-square is no further and his policy emotive forward.
Mr P apparently expected mobile phone calls from fans who wished him so with his new journey.
Some points he allegedly made:
- It’s not about us singing together that really matters because that’s what you guys know, but think about family
- This could be a blessing in disguise.
- I’m not trying to break the family or make anyone look bad. I don’t hate anybody and I’m not trying to make my brothers feel bad.
- I wish everybody the best. Everybody is doing well now, let’s just keep it that way.
- I came out to sing alone to show people I can sing because if I hadn’t done so people will keep thinking otherwise.
- My mother, if she was alive, would have said we should remain together but not do music (business) together.
- I’m doing my best to settle with my family but they (family) are not ready. However, for the business aspect, I’m done.